Something has happened.
发生了一些事情。
Something unexpected.
一些意想不到的事情。
I mentioned I’ve been dating a girl.
我曾提到我与一个女孩约会。
She’s quite lovely.
她很可爱。
And I do love her.
而且我确实爱她。
But there’s someone else.
但是还有一个人。
Someone younger.
一个更年轻的。
Someone more beautiful.
一个更漂亮的。
Someone . . .
一个 . . .
Someone I have feelings for.
一个我怀有感情的。
Feelings like I’ve never had before.
一种我从来都没有过的感情。
Feelings I don’t understand.
一种我无法理解的感情。
Feelings I can’t explain.
一种我无法解释的感情。
And she enjoys . . .
而且她还喜欢 . . .
climbing 500 year old trees.
爬500年的古树。
Did I mention that she’s younger than the girl I’ve been dating?
我有提过她比与我约会的那个女孩更年轻吗?
She’s actually a LOT younger.
事实上她年轻好多。
But she’s completely, totally, utterly irresistible.
但是她彻底地,完全地,绝对地令人无法抗拒。
She’s SO beautiful!
她是如此美丽!
in a tree.
在树上。
Or with a puppy.
或者和小狗一起。
Did I mention that she’s beautiful?
我有说过她很漂亮吗?
So amazingly beautiful.
如此惊人的美丽。
She’s only 12 years old,
but she fills my heart.
她只有12岁但她已经占满了我的心。
I can’t live without her in my life.
我的生命里不能没有她。
Drastic measures were called for.
我需要采取激烈的手段。
Measures that might be called Lunacy,
手段会被称为疯狂,
something for which I am well qualified.
手段与我完全匹配的。
There was only one thing I could do.
只有一件事我能做。
I took her down to the village pond.
我把她带到村里的池塘边。
I got down on one knee.
我单腿跪下。
I looked up at those amazing eyes.
我抬头看着那对迷人的眼睛。
I summoned up all of my courage.
我鼓起我所有的勇气。
And I asked her the most important question I’ve ever asked anyone in my life.
我问了她一个我一生中最重要的问题。
I asked her
我问她
if she would please agree
她是否愿意
for me to
我
marry her . . .
娶她…
(QUICK! Click the NEXT link below.)
(快!点击下一页。)